Most of you love making omelettes. They are easy to make, and very nutritious way to get your protein fix. However, making a perfect omelette does not come very easy. The right pan is essential in ensuring your omelettes come right. This week, we bring you a selection of the best omelette pans in the market currently.
When picking a good omelette pan, you have to ensure that it has a thick flat bottom to ensure even heating of the pan, a good insulated handle that ensures you can easily moving the pan. It should also have gentle sloping sides. This allows easy moving of the omelette while cooking. A non-stick cooking pan is essential.
You can click the below links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
See more: Best Egg Cooker
Here are some of the best omelette pans in the market.
This pan has a thermo-spot regulator that shows when the pan is perfectly pre- heated. It has a pro-metal pro nonstick interior. It also contains a steel disk for even heat distribution and anti-warp protection.
This pan is dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 400 degrees F. the pan also has silicone handles that stay cool all through the cooking. It is 12 inches, a perfect size for frying omelettes. This pan is quite affordable.
- The pan has a non-stick coating that ensures your omelette does not stick to the surfaces when cooking. It also allows for cooking with minimal or no oil.
- The silicone handle ensures easy moving of the pan to get a perfect omelette.
- The thermo-spot regulator ensures that the pan is perfectly preheated. This is essential in cooking a perfect omelette.
- It is also wide and shallow, a perfect option for a good omelette pan.
- Some customers have complained that the pan develops a severe warp, making the bottom bow upwards.
- Others complained that its non stick surface wore off after 3 months.
- The red heat indicator was also reported to have stopped working in some pans.
2. Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Omelette Fry Pan, 10-inch and 12-inch Set, Black
This pan is constructed with hard aluminum, and is hard-anodized for durability. Its interior includes three layers of nonstick coating, unlike the single layer on the T-fal pan two for durability and the third one offering easy release.
It has long brushed stainless steel handles that stay cool when heated. The pan is dishwasher safe and also oven safe. The pan comes in a 10-inch and 12-inch set. The pan is reasonably priced considering it comes in a set of 2.
- These pans are heavy duty, which is a perfect choice when purchasing an omelette pan.
- The triple layer of nonstick ensures durability and also prevents your omelette sticking to the pan.
- The sloped sides of the pan ensure easy tossing and rolling of your omelette.
- Provides for effortless cleaning up.
- Some customers have complained that the non-stick surface easily wears off.
This pan is coated with Dupoint Teflon select color collection. It has a Teflon non-stick coating.
It is made of aluminum and has a stainless steel bottom for even heat distribution. The pan has a unique sloped shape that allows easy flipping of your omelette. The rectangular shaped pan is the most affordable between the five pans.
- The non stick surface is essential in ensuring that the eggs do not stick to the surfaces.
- The unique slope shape is very helpful when flipping your omelette.
- Many customers complained about how small the pan is. If you have a large size family, we wouldn’t recommend this.
- There were also some few complains that the pan was a little bit too light.
This pan is made in U.S with an imported handle. It is usable in stovetops and even in the oven. It is nonstick. It has a hinge design to eliminate a lot of mess. It has two handles to grasp and its aluminum construction distributes heat evenly. It has a 10-inch diameter. It is reasonably priced.
- While cooking your omelette, you can use both compartments.
- The non stick surface allows for easy release.
- Heavy duty, which is a good option for an omelette pan.
- It ensures easy flipping of your omelette.
- Many customers have complained that the handle gets too hot.
This 8-inch skillet is pre seasoned hence ready to use. The cast iron provides for superior heat retention, and also even heating. The handle is sturdy, and covered with silicone to ensure that it’s not too hot to hold. It is quite affordable.
- This pan is pre seasoned to prevent your omelette from sticking to it.
- This is a heavy duty pan which ensures that your omelette does not burn easily and cooks evenly.
- The skillet is long lasting and so you can use it for years without worrying.
- This pan is said to be too heavy and hence a little harder to manage.
There you have it guys, five of Best omelette pan in the market. Our best pan definitely had to be the Calphalon pan. It is definitely too good of a deal so, try it out guys.
We hope we have been helpful in highlighting some of the most important qualities you should look for while buying a good omelette pan. We are sure that among the five Pans we have highlighted above, you wouldn’t miss one that is a perfect fit for you. This weekend, make an order, purchase a pan and make it an omelette weekend.
Any question and comments are welcome in the comments section. We will be sure to interact with you.