Wondering what goes with tacos? It sounds an interesting question. In fact, tacos can be stuffed with a lot of nice ingredients found around us. You can get your tacos tasty taste with lettuce salad, beef, or diced tomatoes.
What Best To Be Wrapped In Tacos?
Foods not only a thing people eat to survive but also have the stories behind them that can be told, spread and recreated, and even get people into the creative world. The story of taco also happens like that.
Because tacos was born in Mexico, the Mexicans have their own ways to eat and enjoy their tacos, which something can be called as traditional ways. However, tacos doesn’t live in Mexico only, it needs to go everywhere and visit nice people who are willing to give love to tacos in return around the world, and these people with their creativity create their tacos as their ways.
Back to the mentioned question – what goes with tacos? The answer comes with numerous ways for it, pickled carrots, avocado salad, or ground beef will be great on tacos, but here as an answer and a nice recommendation as well is a great tacos recipe for you, of course, if you are a fan of tacos, you will see that this tacos is one of the best you’ve known.
You will need
- Corn tortillas – 12
- Boneless beef – 1 ½ pounds
- Beef broth – 1 can
- Jalapeno pepper – 2
- Tomato – 2
- Avocado (sliced) – 1
- Lemon – 1
- Lime – 1
- Tomatillos – 1
- Canola oil – 4 tablespoons
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Onion – ½ of a large one
- Tomato – 2
- Fresh cilantro – 1 bunch
- Remember to cut your beef into thin slices, then place them in a bowl for seasoning with salt and pepper, and then let add your lime juice to the bowl, mix them well to combine and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Add the tomatillo and jalapeno to your blender, just let it pureed for 20 minutes.
- Using a skillet, heat your oil up, and pour the mixture of tomatillo and jalapeno to the skillet, cook for 5 minutes and stir it occasionally for being mixed well together.
- Add your beef broth to the skillet, let it simmered for 20 minutes, and then pour all the mixture to your serving dish.
- Heat your oil again but in another skillet, add the beef, stir and cook for 1 minute. The longer time on a hot skillet might make the beef tougher, and then pour it into the serving dish.
- Meanwhile, just let your tortillas in the oven.
- And now, it’s time to enjoy your tacos, spoon your mixture of jalapeno and place on the tortillas, and then beef and add tomato dices, onions, avocado slices and chopped cilantro, and fold it into half. Enjoy!
Note: If you need an extra flavor, serve it with lemon wedges.
This tacos recipe will definitely not only make you delight your sense but also suit all the eaters’ taste. Give it a try and enjoy it to know what it is really like? For another ideas of which best to put on top of tortillas, keep trying and exploring from everywhere, the stories of tacos are continuing …